Creating an empty project
1. From your Home page in Subscribe, select "Create Empty Project" button
2. Give your project a name.
3. Set your project as live.
4. Click on Save and Publish button
5. Head over to the Design Tab.
6. Once in the Design tab, you will be presented with a blank canvas and two sidebars on each side of the window. Left toolbar is used to navigate between pages, open code editor, see available tokens, etc. Right sidebar is used to add styling and input, forms configurations. See diagram below for more information.
7. Create Basic Pages by opening the Pages icon located in the left sidebar. Name them accordingly.
8. Locate the Blocks button, select desired block and drag and drop the block where you want to place it.
9. Some Subscribe's prebuilt blocks contain basic tokens, make sure you either update the token to the one's you've created or update your token key to match the token present in the block. For more information about tokens, refer to the following articles:
More articles that might interst you:
Starting a Project from Scratch
In Action video
Watch the following video for a live demonstration for designing with a blank canvas.