Skip to main content
- Navigate to the ‘+’ icon on the left hand side of the design page. Expand the ‘Basic’ block menu.
- Click and drag the ‘Link’ option to place it on the page. Double click to edit the display text.
- Navigate to the right-hand sidebar and select the gear icon near the top of the column.
- Input the target URL in the ‘Href’ field and select whether you want the link to open in the current window or a new window.
- Navigate back to the paintbrush icon in the design panel to stylize the displayed text through the typography menu. Ensure to click the ‘Save’ icon in the top right corner to save your changes.