Skip to main content
How to start a project from scratch
- Follow steps 1-5 of “How do I create a new project?”.
- Navigate to the design page and expand the building block bank by selecting the ‘+’ icon.
- Click and drag ‘One Column’, ‘Two Columns’, ‘Three Columns’, or ‘Two Columns 3/7’ onto the body of the page. This will create the basis of the layout.
- Continue to build your desired layout by adding additional columns, images, text boxes, links, form fields, etc.
- Reformat each element using the design panel on the right with dimensions, margins, padding, background and text color, and font styles.