1. Highlight the portion of text you would like to separate and make it bold.
2. Open the code editor window by clicking the <> symbol in the left-hand sidebar.
3. Without changing any of the code, hit the 'Apply' button. Upon navigating back to the project page, it should be wrapped in its own cell.
4. You can now restylize the selected text to desired size, font, color, etc. without changing the entire initial text box.
5. If you don't want the text to be boldface, you can now remove the bolding. Ensure to click the save button.