This article refers to user defined tokens within a Project. For more information about CRM tokens, click on this link.
Subscribe utilizes tokens to dynamically display information throughout a project. Tokens are only available for the project in which they were created.
To create a new token:
1. Click on "Tokens" Tab from within the project view.
2. Click on New Token button located at the top right corner.
3. A new field will automatically generate with empty "Token Key" and "Token Value".
4. Define your Token Key (often referred as Token Name) and the Token Value. In the example below, we have define the Token Key as "brandName" and the Token Value as "My Brand Name"
5. Click "Save and Publish" to save and activate the token for the project.
Displaying Token Values
Any tokens created in the Tokens tab, can be used throughout the project in any given page.
To display the Token Value of a defined token:
1. Select the part of text that needs to be dynamically updated to a token. In this case, the text My Brand Name was selected.
2. Change the text to the Token Name (Token Key) and enclose it in opening and closing double curly brackets. Refer to example below:
Tokens can be used an indefinite amount of times in your project. Once a token is set and present in your project pages, the value will automatically update to the set Token Value in all the instances where your token appears.