1. Select the element you would like to unlink.
2. In the first section of the right column called 'Classes', click the X on the small red banner to remove it. This removes the class from the element, which is what links it to the element it was duplicated from.
3. Now click the '+' sign on the left of the 'Classes' section to assign a new class to the element. This will enable the CSS to link properly.
4. Input any value into the box, something that begins with 'c' and a sequence of numbers to maintain consistency with the auto-generated classes.
5. When the first class is removed, all formatting will also be reverted. Reformat the element to appear as you wish before saving.