Deleting an Image
- In your computer, locate the image you would like to upload to your project. Rename the image with a unique name, different from any other previous file names. Don't include any spaces.
- Inside your project, navigate to the assets tab. Click on the image you want to replace and click the "Delete" button
Uploading an Image
1. To upload your new image, click on "Upload Asset". Follow pop up instructions to select the image you wish to upload. Click on "Process" once you've selected your image.
- In your project, navigate to the page where the image is to be uploaded and double click on the image slot.
- Find the image that you wish to upload and double click on it. You can also drop an image in this window.
- Save your changes.
- Make sure to clear cache (CTRL+SHIFT+R or ⌘+SHIFT+R) when reloading your live sites to ensure changes have been applied.